Sockets & Gems Craft
Where do i find the socket scroll?
- You must first obtain a socket scroll, they range from +1 to +5 sockets, by completing Treasure Maps, Sos and Bulk Order Deed.
Where do i find the Gem Hammer?
- Search in the tinker shop at Britain City, you will find a stone where you can buy the hammer.
The Custom Socket System allows you to add custom attributes to a weapon, armor or jewelry. You can add up to 5 sockets/slots on one item, but there are risks every time you try to add an additional socket.
- There is a display of all the augments at Extinctions Grand Market
- You must gain a minimum 110 blacksmith and 100 Item ID skill and then obtain augments/socket jewels/skulls/runes by defeating high end monsters. These augments are random and drop in the monster's loot packs
- You can select many items to socket, such as armor, weapons, and jewelry. Please limit to these items only. In general you cannot socket clothing, there are a few exceptions where a piece of clothing was specifically scripted to act like armor.
- Sockets are permanent and cannot be removed! Make sure you research before adding.
- There is a max of 5 skills on any item (do not oversocket, if you add over 5 on an item they will not work and it is permanent)
- You can then add the augments to the socketed item with the skill Item ID
- You will NOT be reimbursed for any losses or mistakes, no matter the item!
- Once you add a socket it is permanent, so make sure you choose wisely!
|Woods||Craft Material||Property||Socket Requests|
|Mythic Wood||Raw Mythic Crust||+40 Lumberjacking||3 Slot|
|Legendary Wood||Raw Legendary Crust||+25 Lumberjacking||2 Slot|
|Ancient Wood||Raw Ancient Crust||+10 Lumberjacking||1 Slot|